The Wellesley Mothers Forum offers numerous events throughout the year for its members and their families.
- Playgroups: Being a mom can be amazing and exhausting. Joining a group with whom you can share concerns, ideas, advice, and just relax and have fun with new friends and their children can be very fulfilling. WMF helps facilitate playgroups, which are assembled according to your child’s age and your availability. Generally, playgroups meet weekly, rotating among members’ homes. We also offer playgroups specifically for nannies to attend.
- Working Moms Group: This group provides working mothers – full-time, part-time or those interested in returning to the workforce – a fun and informal community to share ideas and best practices about the challenges of balancing career and home life. This group meets monthly for dinners at local restaurants or cocktail parties in members’ homes.
- Socials: WMF organizes a variety of events to which spouses/guests are welcome, from wine tastings to socials.
- Children and Family Events: These popular events are a wonderful way for families to spend quality time together and to make connections with other families in the community. Annual events include a Fall Carnival, Halloween Party, Holiday Party, Touch a Truck, Police and Fire Station Tours, and a Morses Pond outing.
- Mom’s Night Outs: WMF hosts many Mom’s Night Out events throughout the year. Events have included spa nights at local salons, cookie swaps at a member’s home, cooking nights, wine and cheese tastings and cocktail parties with entertainment.